FENS Forum 2016: Copenhagen. 2-6 July.
The FENS Forum is fast approaching and this year it will take place in the lively city of Copenhagen.
The Forum scientific programme is designed to bring you engaging science from some of the world’s top neuroscientists, plus an impressive list of high-profile satellite meetings along with special interest and networking events. These offer opportunities for both young and established neuroscientists to expand their networks. We warmly invite you to have a look at the programme, which includes:
• The Presidential Lecture with Nobel Prize winners John O’Keefe (UK), Edvard Moser (Norway) and May-Britt Moser (Norway) (4 July)
• The Brain Cavalcade, with five winners of the Brain Prize from 2011-2015 (2 July)
• The FENS-EJN Awards winners Antonello Bonci (USA) Jerry Chen (Switzerland) Lars Schwabe (Germany) (6 July)
• Cells, Circuits and Computation: Expanding the Horizons of Big Data Analysis – Allen Institute for Brain Science and HBP
• Mechanisms of neurodegeneration and progression: From mechanisms to therapies in Parkinson’s disease – Neurotoxicity Society
• Nutrition for the Ageing Brain – ILSI Europe Nutrition and Mental Performance Task Force
Special Interest Events
• Why do we need to use animals in research?
• Bridging Knowledge Session: Alpha-synuclein prion like forms as target for therapy in Parkinson’s disease and other synucleinopathies
• Code of Conduct and Ethics in Science
Come and join over 6,000 researchers sharing your passion for neuroscience, in the capital of Northern Europe – Copenhagen.
Deadline for online registration: 20 June. Register here.