British Neuroscience Association
The British Neuroscience Association (BNA) is the largest UK organisation representing all aspects of neuroscience.
The Aims of the BNA are to:
- promote neuroscience research
- organise lectures, symposia, meetings, events and reports
- advise on issues in neuroscience
- engage with the public and the media
- train neuroscientists and other neuroscience-related professionals
- represent UK neuroscience to Government, funding agencies, and science administration, regulation and standards organisations.
The BNA is a growing learned society with around 1700 members. There are many benefits of membership, including free or discounted registration for events, discounted journals and books, the BNA Journal and many other offers.